We have established relationships with a variety of Insurance and Annuity companies which allows us to find the product that meet our clients’ needs.
- Term Life Insurance
- Purchased to cover a temporary need
- Pay an annual premium for a specific number of years for which you receive a predetermined amount of life insurance protection
- Policy does not build cash value
- Permanent Life Insurance
- Purchased for long-term protection
- If premiums are continuously paid on time and the policy remains in force, the stated death benefit will be paid
- Types of policies include, whole life, universal life and variable universal life
- Policy may build cash value
Long-Term Care Insurance
- Helps protect the wealth you worked hard to accumulate and gives you more control over how and where you receive care should you need it.
Disability Income Insurance
- If you are unable to continue working due to an injury or illness disability income insurance can provide you with the necessary income to help your family maintain the lifestyle you are accustomed to.
- Our relationships with multiple health insurance providers allow us to find our clients the coverage that meets their specific needs whether they be for a group or an individual.
- Variable annuities allow individuals to invest in a variety of investment options that have the potential for growth in the market. Some variable annuities have optional benefits that can help investors grow and protect their income such as:
- Ability to take immediate withdrawals
- Income for life
- Larger withdrawals if the market performs well or withdrawals aren't taken immediately
- Fixed annuities offer choices with fixed returns. This type of annuity is usually suited for someone looking for safety and predictability with lifetime income.
- Income annuities allow individuals to guarantee a lifetime income stream either immediately or for later on in life.